If developer doesn't watch this forum, then how issues could be fixed?

All Habit Browser related questions go here.
xianran

If developer doesn't watch this forum, then how issues could be fixed?

Postby xianran » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:06 am

hi,
Seems developer's English is not good, and he also hasn't been active on habit browser's development for more than a year?

Then how those issues we put here could be fixed?
Or, this forum is more like a fan club?

Thanks.

MzArchr

Re: If developer doesn't watch this forum, then how issues could be fixed?

Postby MzArchr » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:16 pm

xianran wrote:hi,
Seems developer's English is not good, and he also hasn't been active on habit browser's development for more than a year?

Then how those issues we put here could be fixed?
Or, this forum is more like a fan club?

Thanks.

Hi,
I created this forum as a way for users to assist with problems and features that may not be understood. It cannot serve as a technical platform, as only the developer can address those issues. So while this isn't a fan club, it's a forum that attempts to assist, since the developer does not speak English well, and there are no helpful guides available. The best solution for technical issues would be to contact the developer by utilizing a translator. Hope this helps.

xianran

Postby xianran » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:13 pm

Do you speak Janpanese? I don't think a translator would help, it's a very very different language and google's translation service sucks.

I know it cost you a lot of time to build this forum, but I thinks for this project, a github issue list could be more useful than a forum, because developers from all over the world are all there, they could help this project with multiple languages. mura.k don't need to open source anything, he can just use github's issue list and wiki, as many other projects did.

MzArchr

Postby MzArchr » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:12 am

xianran wrote:Do you speak Janpanese? I don't think a translator would help, it's a very very different language and google's translation service sucks.

I know it cost you a lot of time to build this forum, but I thinks for this project, a github issue list could be more useful than a forum, because developers from all over the world are all there, they could help this project with multiple languages. mura.k don't need to open source anything, he can just use github's issue list and wiki, as many other projects did.

No, I don't speak Japanese, and you are right about Google's translation services.

Github could prove to be beneficial, and this forum could continue to assist those who did not want to use Github or wanted to share tips, customization, etc.

bat

Postby bat » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:20 pm

MzArchr wrote:developer does not speak English well, and there are no helpful guides available. The best solution for technical issues would be to contact the developer by utilizing a translator.

Which languages does the developer speak?

MzArchr

Postby MzArchr » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:19 am

bat wrote:
MzArchr wrote:developer does not speak English well, and there are no helpful guides available. The best solution for technical issues would be to contact the developer by utilizing a translator.

Which languages does the developer speak?

I am unsure as to whether it is Japanese, Chinese, or Korean.

Return to “Questions”